Y9 FTN - Food & Nutrition
Yr 9 Food & Nutrition
'Learn through doing' is the basis of this course. It is designed to look at topical food issues that effect everyone.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
· Understand the importance of basic nutrition related to breakfasts.
· Use interpersonal skills in a range of situations.
· Discuss the importance of well-being.
· Gain an understanding of health promotion.
· Evaluate the nutritional aspects of a range of recipes.
· Gain a variety of practical skills while working with food.
WHERE DOES THIS COURSE LEAD?
Year 10 Food & Nutrition
For All indicative course costs please see the Course Costs Page.